Saturday, March 16, 2013

Wittlebee Review - Maybe next time?


I was beyond excited to receive our first Wittlebee box this month.

They promise 5-6 articles of clothing each month. You enter your child's age, size, color preferences (in categories, black and white, pastels, etc.), and what type of articles you need (long sleeve, short sleeve, pants, dresses, etc.)

Once they have the months selections narrowed, you are able to choose 3 articles to be put in your box. I loved this feature, because you knew you'd be getting something you liked and gave you a little more to look forward to.

It shipped in a reasonable time, and arrived earlier than expected, which was great considering we have birthday coming up and I was hoping to be able to use some of the clothes. 


Once we opened the box, I was immediately a little disappointed.

These three articles are the ones we choose to be placed in the box.



Just the right set of leggings, but you can begin to see my disappointment.

 Along with the leggings on the left, the next two items they choose.






 I'm a little perturbed that I received the same 2 outfits in different colors. It is a cute outfit, don't get me wrong, and we will use it often. However, since I was able to choose them, I feel I should have gotten a little more variety.

That being said, I am very impressed by the brands: Tea Collection, Trish Scullly, and Threadless, and clothing retails for $177. The quality is great, they're all very soft and well made, and 100% cotton! Not bad since we paid a promotional $5.99 for our first box.

I will give them one more month, but I feel if next month has the same issue of repeated articles in different colors, I may cancel my subscription.


No comments: